Crab Hunting Tour
Discover the thrill of crab hunting on this extraordinary tour in Umm Al Quwain, Dubai at Flamingo Beach Resort. Skilled guides on glass-bottom boats will ferry you to natural mangroves abundant with crabs where underwater lights illuminate the local nighttime sport.
Enjoy the fruits of your labor by cooking your catch on the shore during the barbecue buffet. The entire program takes place at night during low tide so people of all ages can test their skills.
Umm Al Quwain is located in the Northern region of UAE and is the only place in the region where mangrove formations are found. Mangroves are a natural phenomenon found only in low tide areas adjacent to land and are ideal habitats for crabs. Night crab hunting is a very popular marine sport enjoyed by the locals of Umm Al Quwain.
- Pick up at 16:30 from any place in Dubai and drop off at 21:00
- 45 minutes to 1 hour crab hunting trip by boat in Umm al Quwain
- All necessary equipment such as safety jacket, spear, torch, and slip-ons
- Tea and coffee before and after crab hunting trip
- Continental dinner with the fresh catch of the crab